For customers, our project approach ensures consistent project delivery and quality, with detailed documentation and deliverables. We use a tailored agile and scrum approach to effectively drive the software development process and successful project delivery. Our seasoned Project Managers have the experience to adapt to our customer’s project environment without compromising on the quality of delivery. This approach ensures that each project is delivered on time, on budget and in line with the business goals of the customer.
The Interfile Project Management Live Cycle is based on the generic frameworks of: PMBOK and Unified Process. The PM Live Cycle has been aligned to the Unified Process.
Project Management System
Our project management system is the process and system used to manage the project. This includes risk management, issue management, change management, progress reviewing and progress tracking.
Our process to manage scope should contain the following activities:
- Defining each deliverable and assigning an owner to each deliverable.
- Raising a scope change for any increase or decrease in the scope of work as required and as defined within the project scope, cost, schedule and quality requirements.
- Notifying all senior stakeholders (e.g. Project Sponsor). The notification will include a description of the change, the required approval date and an estimate of the cost and schedule impact.
Our process to manage risks should contain the following activities:
- Identifying and recording in a Risk Register, as early as possible, all potential risks to the project. Risks may be identified at all levels (from the project sponsor downwards).
- Assessing the likelihood of each risk occurring (Probability and Impact) and the cost to the project (in terms of lost benefits or corrective action impact) should the risk occur.
- Agreeing an action plan to minimize the likelihood or cost of each risk. Actions for negative risk impacts should include avoiding, transferring and mitigating, and actions for positive risks should include exploiting, sharing and enhancing.
- Regularly reviewing and verifying all risks with the associated assessment and actions, and incorporating new risks.
Our process to track and control issues to their resolution include:
- Identifying and capturing each issue.
- Appointing a person responsible for getting the issue resolved.
- Logging and reviewing of all outstanding issues, and maintaining a status report (Issue Log).